SPEAKING & MEDIA
|"Cori Brett spoke to our group about the rewards of 'lifestyle work.' By the questions the audience posed, it was obvious that they were inspired and excited about Cori's message. We plan on inviting Cori to speak again."
Cindy Cooke - Director, Scottsdale Boomerz
Video gets my message across to an even wider audience. Presentations and interviews are professionally edited to emphasize salient points. View my recent CBS BNET videos and interview with Annika Sorenstam:
Golf radio shows are becoming more and more popular with golfers. Many syndicated and internet talk radio shows are dedicated to travel and golf. I have been interviewed on the following shows:
With Host Randy Sharman
CLICK HERE to to be taken to the ARCHIVES webpage
SCROLL ARCHIVES TO: January 9, 2011 -- "Golf Tour Tips"
CLICK HERE to visit the Golfsmith Radio Arizona USteam.TV archive of
Cori's 1/12/11 interview (12-1pm, the Ladies Hour).
Fast forward to 26:00 minutes for Cori's interview!
"Lifestyle Work" presentation
(click here to view flyer)
Public speaking is one of my strengths, and I delight in engaging an audience on topics of mutual interest. I’m available for speaking engagements, specifically for:
- business groups seeking an entertaining, knowledgeable speaker about golf travel around the world for corporate events,
- organizations whose members want to explore what I call “lifestyle work”
- women’s groups interested in hearing about one woman’s unusual career
I’ve been a radio guest, event speaker and panel moderator. Here are some examples:
- Central Arizona Golf District Annual Meeting, Speaker
- Boomerz presentation, Barnes & Noble, Speaker
- Arizona Golf Association Annual Awards dinner, Speaker
- Scottsdale North Rotary Club, Speaker, golf travel writing
- Executive Women's Golf Association Phoenix, Panel Moderator
- Women on Course golf event, Speaker
- XTRA Sports 910, Phoenix, Radio Guest
- KGO San Francisco Travel Show, Radio Guest